Welcome to the Bear Creek Park & Creekside Apartments Online Application
Thank you for applying for residency with Bear Creek Properties. Please read the following instructions carefully.
Bear Creek Properties operates in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as all state and local fair housing and civil rights laws. The rental criteria below outlines our policies for our properties with regard to standards that may be required by each applicant in order to be approved for residency. As part of this application process, you will be asked to provide documentation of any earnings as well as a copy of your identification.
A rental application will be necessary from each adult applicant. Please ensure that you fill out the application completely. There will be a charge per adult applicant for a credit and criminal background check shown at the bottom of this page. This fee is non-refundable and can be paid at the rental office.
Information will be verified in the following manner:
A credit check will be completed through one of our tenant screening companies using one of the three major credit bureaus.
Verification of employment and rental references:
- Must have verification of a minimum of TWO (2) years favorable rental reference (s).
- Must have verification of a minimum of ONE (1) year employment plus income of TWO (2) times the monthly rent. If more than one adult per unit, then aggregate income of persons residing together must be at least TWO (2) times the monthly rent.
- Co-signers must have been employed for at least FIVE (5) years and earn an income of at least FOUR (4) times the rent.
A Bear Creek Properties Property Manager must approve any exceptions to these policies.
Please allow at least five (5) working days for the application to be processed. An incomplete application (i.e. missing telephone numbers, misspelling, etc.) will result in an additional delay after the missing or incomplete information has been provided.
Application is denied if any of the following apply:
- Applicant has been legally evicted, or has any unlawful detainer action and/or evictions;
- Applicant owes money or has outstanding balances due at any property managed by Bear Creek Properties or any other property management company.
- Information on the application is falsified;
- More than 2 legal notices received during the last 24 months of residency;
- Applicant has outstanding balance due with utility company (Including but not limited to: PG&E, MID, Comcast, Affiliation with any city)
- No verifiable income.
- When Credit is run the majority of trade lines/accounts have past due balances or are in collection.
- Application may be denied if credit score is lower than 700
- Verifiable income sources: Pay stubs covering the last 2 pay periods, court ordered spousal or child support (must show proof that payments are being made to count as income), prior year's W-2, Social Security, GI benefits, pensions, disability income, trust income, dividend income, or other sources of regular income. Income received annually will be averaged over 12 months. Cash payments to applicant(s) are NOT verifiable.
- Roommates/ Spouses- Use Combined household monthly income of roommates and/or spouses, if applicable. Income received annually will be averaged over 12 months. Use verifiable employment or other verifiable income sources (See above). Roommates and/or spouses are jointly and severally liable for all obligations under the lease.
- Applicants must have a valid legal picture ID. For example, CA or other state driver's license, CA ID, Military ID, Passport, or Legal Alien ID card.
I have read and understand the above guidelines.
By choosing "I Agree" to continue to the application, you agree you have read and understand the above guidelines.